Rather than using keywords, RTT matches you with jobs based on the skills, certifications, and qualifications you list in your profile. Employers also search for skilled tradespeople based on these items. The more details you add to your RTT profile, the wider the variety of jobs you will be matched with.
The top of the screen will display:
- Your total job matches
- Your saved jobs (tap the heart to save a job)
- Your current trades your searching on
- An icon to set your filters (this displays with a check if you have active filters)
Each card below consists of the following:
- The job title
- The company
- The job location
- The age of the job
- Your percentage of match to the job (displays only if you filter by credentials)
- The job salary (displays if the employer added a salary)
Below you will see some suggestions on how to create an effective RTT Profile:
- Complete your To-Do List by adding skills, certifications, and work history
- Introduce yourself in the Biography section
- Submit your profile for RTT Review. Our Candidate Success Managers will personally review your profile, answer any questions you have, and offer advice.
Setting Your Availability
RTT allows you to customize your availability so you are only notified about opportunities when you are looking for work.
You can adjust your availability at any time. Just click on the "Availability" icon on your dashboard, select your status and hit "SAVE"
This section allows you to select several options that employers can use to filter worker profiles during a search. The categories include: CDL (Commercial Driver's License), Driver's License, Military, Passport, TWIC Card (Transportation Worker Identification Credential), or Union Member.
To locate Identity & Memberships click "More" at the bottom of the app screen. Choose "Personal Settings", and select "Identity and Memberships"
Click the toggle button next to select an affiliation. Select as many as apply to you and click "save."
Have a question? Email us at email@example.com