If you have recently been re-certified, you can update the expiration date of your certification(s) by following these easy steps:
1) Click on the Profile icon on your dashboard
2) Click on the "Credentials" section
4) Click on the "eye" sign next to "Certifications"
5) Click on the certification you would like to update
6) Upload a copy of your updated certificate, click the "Submit Document" button and then click "SAVE"
Once you have updated the information, Surehand support will be notified of the changes and can re-verify your certification(s).