If you have recently been re-certified, you can update the expiration date of your certification(s) by following these easy steps:
1) Click here to login to your Surehand account.
2) Click on the Profile icon on your dashboard
3) Click on the "Industry Certifications" section
4) Click on the certification you want to edit
5) Add the new expiration date
6) Upload a copy of your updated certificate, click "Submit Document" button and then click "SAVE"
Once you have updated the information, Surehand support will be notified of the changes and can re-verify your certification(s).